Thursday 13 June 2013

The Political Machine 2012 : John Kerry vs Donald Trump

Hello Guys,

I've been trying out an older game that I bought : The Political Machine 2012. Its a simulation of the presidential elections based on the situation in 2012. We can pit different candidates against each other. These candidates can be historical or plain fictional from our creations. In my let's play, I pick John Kerry and face off Donald Trump. My strategy is to take advantage of Donald Trump's low credibility stats in the game and formulate a strategy to weaken his position. However, he has loads of cash ....

The Political Machine 2012 : John Kerry vs Donald Trump - Part 1



The Political Machine 2012 : John Kerry vs Donald Trump - Part 2



The Political Machine 2012 : John Kerry vs Donald Trump - Part 3



Who will win?

Check it Out!

Signing off~

JohnHD

No comments:

Post a Comment